[mcclim-devel] unsupplied-argument-marker

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Sat Feb 28 16:51:06 UTC 2009

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cantab.net> writes:

> Comments?  I think that these changes are fairly safe, but there might
> be better fixes that are less conservative.

Absent comments, I have committed these changes.

Best,

Christophe

PS: I know that this is a little bit of a reversal for me, but I begin
to see the advantages of bug trackers even if they are not blessed
with perfect interfaces.  Does the McCLIM project have one, and if not
would there be objections simply to turning on Trac on common-lisp.net?