[mcclim-devel] is there a tree-panel available?

Fred M. Gilham gilham at AI.SRI.COM
Tue Aug 4 04:43:44 UTC 2009

Fred M. Gilham wrote:

> I hacked the thing a bit so it sort of works under McClim / SBCL.
>
> Code is attached.  To try it out do something along the lines of
>
> (view-directory "/usr/local/")
>
> (SBCL won't understand "~" as a directory path).
>
> -- Fred Gilham

Sorry for the noise, but to make the directory listing work right, the
code I sent should be changed as follows.  The "read-directory" defun
should be

(defun read-directory (pathname)
  (directory (merge-pathnames
          pathname
          (make-pathname :name :wild
                 :type :wild
                 :version :wild))))

With that change, the files will show up as well as directories.

One thing that doesn't work is that the scroll bar won't change when you
open and close directories.

Perhaps someone else can hack it some more.

-- Fred