[mcclim-devel] Gadget based accepting-values

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Tue May 13 17:44:01 UTC 2008

And of course I forgot to change gadget-dialog-view to gadget-view in
the superclass list of text-editor-view too, but on second thought
it's probably worthwhile to hold off committing my patch if anyone
intended to until I finish a few more infrastructure updates. I
realized why passing the accepting-values-stream directly to
accept-present-default did not work: mcclim encapsulated streams don't
implement the incremental redisplay protocol depsite being required
to.

I'm fixing that and passing accepting-values-stream directly to
accept-present-default. It is really required to allow library users
to use gadget views for accepting anything other than primitive types.

--
<captain_krunk> ntk is currently using "telnet fyodor 25" to send email