[mcclim-devel] McCLIM 2.0 in 2008

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Wed Jan 30 23:56:14 UTC 2008

Troels Henriksen <athas at sigkill.dk> writes:

>      * First, implement all the reasonable parts of the CLIM 2 spec,
>        with the exception of things that are unimplementable,
>        underspecified or just really hard to do properly (fully
>        generic designs, alpha blending and all, falls in this last
>        category, I think). Things that are underspecified should
>        probably be implemented by looking at later CLIM specs, as well
>        as classic CLIM behaviour. We are already mostly there. Does
>        anyone know exactly what is missing?

I added a page on the McCLIM Wiki -
http://mcclim.cliki.net/Implementation%20Status - listing the
implementation status for the various parts of the spec. If you *know*
that we implement some part of the spec (and you're *really* sure),
please update that page. Alternatively, pick a spec section and
rigorously check that we implement every function, macro and keyword,
or at least have made a conscious decision not to. There used to be an
implementation status list bundled with the older release
announcements, but I know of several errors in them for the spec
sections I'm familiar with, so I'd rather not base this attempt on
them.

--
\  Troels
/\ Henriksen