[mcclim-devel] mcclim-images.asd

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Tue Jan 29 21:26:54 UTC 2008

Quoting Andy Hefner (ahefner at gmail.com):
> Further, the interface is broken.

I think that most code in mcclim-images is valuable, assuming the system
definition issues can be sorted out.  The image loading API also seems
nice, but admittedly the drawing API needs to be worked on.

If you don't like the currently proposed functions, would you accept a
version of rgb-images that use draw-image (again), but this time with
correct handling of transformed designs?

It's really just a question of getting the output recording right.

> I favor the nuclear option.

... because we must not allow an output recording gap?

d.