[mcclim-devel] Re: [mcclim-cvs] CVS mcclim/Apps/Listener

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 00:39:03 UTC 2008

On Dec 31, 2007 6:34 PM, ahefner <ahefner at common-lisp.net> wrote:

> -    (flet ((run () (run-frame-top-level frame)))
> +    (flet ((run ()
> +             (unwind-protect (run-frame-top-level frame)
> +               (disown-frame fm frame))))
>        (if new-process
>            (values (clim-sys:make-process #'run :name process-name)
>                    frame)

In case this bug has propagated into the run-<program> functions of
any other apps, it is necessary to call disown-frame yourself if you
pass a frame manager to make-application-frame. Since I've also fixed
the buffering problem with disable-frame, you won't notice that you
failed to, but the unmapped window will linger instead of being
destroyed.