[mcclim-devel] Double clicks

Nikolaus Demmel demmeln at in.tum.de
Fri Dec 19 17:40:14 UTC 2008

Hi list,

it seems to me mcclim doesn't implement double clicking at all. I
can't find the pointer-double-click-event from the clim 2 spec except
in the exported symbols list. Am I missing something?

What i would actually need is support for double-clicking in
gestures. The spec doesn't include a modifier ":double" in the add-
gesture-name description, but this seems to be what the guys from
franz do in their implementation (according to their clim 2 user
guide) and also seems to be a reasonable way to realize double
clicking gestures.

Has there been any attempt to implement

a) double clicking at all
b) :double modifier for gesture definitions

or is there a reason this has not been done yet / can't be done
properly?

I would be willing to spend some time trying to implement it, but
unfortunately i have too little knowledge of the internals of mcclim
to do it on my own.

Best regards,
Niko Demmel