[mcclim-devel] Re: small baby clim steps

Knut Olav Bøhmer bohmer at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:53:46 UTC 2007

On 17/05/07, Knut Olav Bøhmer <bohmer at gmail.com> wrote:

> But why should I not use presentations? What are presentation-types
> related to what I'm doing?

I have ended up using presentations. Now I'm trying to move the
objects, but the objects don't "stick" to the new place..

Here is the relevant part of my code.

(define-presentation-to-command-translator move-place-translator
    (place com-move-place simulation
	   :documentation "Move the place")
    (presentation x y)
  (list presentation x y))

(define-simulation-command (com-move-place)
    ((place 'place) (x 'real) (y 'real))
  (erase-output-record place *standard-output*)
  (setf (output-record-position place)
	(drag-output-record *standard-output* place
			    :finish-on-release t)))

--
Knut Olav Bøhmer