[mcclim-devel] Bug? in accepting values

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at real-time.com
Thu Mar 8 23:24:59 UTC 2007

If I have a command with a default value for its single argument, and I
issue the command, I get the accepting-values dialog, with a single
input gadget containing the default value.

I look at it and I say "That looks fine."  So I press the OK.

Then McCLIM complains that I haven't provided a value for all of the
arguments.

What McCLIM "wants" me to do is to select the argument input field,
press RET to explicitly accept the default, and then press OK.

This isn't really a bug, but seems pointlessly cumbersome...

I'll see if I can fix it, but I'm probably not the optimal person to do
so...