[mcclim-devel] does McCLIM want an issue tracker?

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Sun Mar 4 15:12:58 UTC 2007

David Lichteblau <david at lichteblau.com> writes:

> That said, I have already lost track of the few gtkairo bugs reported
> recently, so I am in favour of putting them into a bug tracker.  Better
> a bug tracker that gets ignored than mailing list postings that get
> ignored and forgotten.

I concur, I know of a few bugs that I don't have the energy/skill to
fix right now, but which really should be documented somewhere.

> Whoever "owns" the McCLIM project could just ask for trac to be enabled
> on cl.net.  Then you get to put your bug reports into it.

This sounds like a sensible idea.

Samium Gromoff <_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru> writes:

> Should we outline a policy for bug reports, while we're at it?  Like
> "bug report must have a CL snippet demonstrating the issue attached,
> when applicable"?

I don't think this is necessary, most people who try out McCLIM are
sufficiently experienced to provide good bug reports.

--
\  Troels
/\ Henriksen