[mcclim-devel] Tooltip stuff

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Sun Jul 15 20:07:21 UTC 2007

Quoting Christophe Rhodes (csr21 at cantab.net):
> I only skimmed the fix, but: are you (um, "we") now erasing a slightly
> larger rectangle than the bounding rectangle of the output record?  If
> so, is that not capable of erasing something that the rest of the
> machinery will think doesn't need to be redrawn?

STREAM-REPLAY is called in the same function with the enlarged rectangle
as an argument, so it should redraw exactly the parts that have been
cleared.

d.

PS In the address book, I notice that in one of the panes the tooltips
still leave fragments, but that is because the text is being drawn at a
bogus position, hanging out of the rectangle.  That is an unrelated bug
and remains to be fixed.