[mcclim-devel] Yet another half-baked half-finished backend

John Morrison jm at mak.com
Tue Jul 10 14:58:54 UTC 2007

I apologize if this is either old news to you all or not directly
relevant, but FWIW SRI had some "web" type CLIM backend:

http://www.ai.sri.com/~pkarp/clim-www/tool.html

The source code is available via a URL on that page.  I made some
half-hearted attempts to build it under SBCL+McCLIM, but did not get
too far.

It definitely fell into the "yak-shaving" category for me, but it
might have some relevance for you guys (if I understand correctly what
you are attempting).

-jm

--
==== John Morrison