[mcclim-devel] drei-syntax:use-editor-commands-p

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Tue Jan 16 21:16:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

Should drei-syntax:use-editor-commands-p have an additional method
specialized on command-table, returning nil?  I just got an error from
it being called on a non-syntax-command-table.

(I'm afraid that the manual is a little too brief on how to use
syntax-command-table; what is the intent here?  I am working on
adapting our existing tablature editor code into something a little
more integrated and less hacky: an application with an embedded drei
and a display window, with all the functionality of the existing
application and none of the window-streams which are uncloseable once
the primary application has been closed...)

Cheers,

Christophe