[mcclim-devel] mcclim 0.9.4 freeze

Fred Gilham gilham at csl.sri.com
Thu Jan 11 14:47:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

There's a conditionalization for CMUCL in Apps/Listener/cmu-hacks.lisp
to allow overriding package locks.

(#+CMU19C
 ext:without-package-locks
#-CMU19C
progn

It would be nice to get rid of the conditionalization.  I doubt that
ext:without-package-locks will be going away in future releases.

I'm pretty sure package locks were in all versions of cmucl 19 and some
versions of 18.

Fred Gilham                                  gilham at csl.sri.com
Thou shalt not convince stupid people to try cordless bungee jumping....
Thou shalt not substitute Semtex when all the Playdough's gone....
Thou shalt not bob for hand grenades....