[mcclim-devel] T presentation-type

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at real-time.com
Tue Jan 9 18:52:39 UTC 2007

Christophe Rhodes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While I'm on the bug reporting bandwagon, doing
>   (clim:accept t)
> at the listener errors from NO-APPLICABLE-METHOD:
>   There is no applicable method for the generic function
>     #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION CLIM-INTERNALS::DESCRIPTION (3)>
>   when called with arguments
>     (#<BUILT-IN-CLASS SYMBOL>).
>
> This is probably because of the magical nature of T.

Do we have any plans to get some sort of McCLIM bug-tracker?  A bugzilla
or trac system?  I'm not a huge fan of adding more gunk to the
development process, but counting on people hand-editing the CLIKI or
groveling over the mailing list archives doesn't seem like the right
thing, either.

Best,
Robert