[mcclim-devel] menu bars

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:29:22 UTC 2007

On 1/5/07, Andy Hefner <ahefner at gmail.com> wrote:
> (compared with using mgr's much nicer conditional-commands extension).

Sorry, I take this bit back. I don't understand his extension at all.
I assumed, going by the name, that it implemented the simple and
obvious thing that CLIM commands should be able to do but don't,
namely to compute whether the command is enabled or disabled as a
function of the application state, rather than forcing the programmer
to manually enable/disable things from other commands. Bah.