[mcclim-devel] getting started...

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:01:28 UTC 2007

On 2/22/07, Perry E. Metzger <perry at piermont.com> wrote:

> 2) It would be cool if you could pop up a "master demo window". When
>    tcl/tk was still new and exciting, there was a single app you could
>    launch that would let you walk through a large set of interesting
>    demos.

There is the "demodemo", though it applies only to things in the
clim-examples system (and not Clouseau, the listener, etc). After
executing (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :clim-examples), it will print a
message advising you to run (clim-examples::demodemo). Most of them
aren't particularly interesting, however :). As have others, I would
recommend running the CVS version.