[mcclim-devel] freeze time for mcclim 0.9.5 "Eastern Orthodox Liturgical New Year"

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Mon Aug 20 20:43:08 UTC 2007

Hi there,

it's been too long since the last mcclim release. To hit the beginning
of the Eastern Orthodox Lithurgical New Year, the release deadline is Sep 1.

So, I say we freeze on Sunday, Aug 26, and release on Saturday Sep 1.

If you have patches that should be added to mcclim, between now and Aug
26 would be the perfect time to send them. Also, if you feel compelled
to try out the cool new stuff in McCLIM (and help us discover bugs along
the way), this is a really good time for that, too.

Happy testing,
--
Andreas Fuchs, (http://|im:asf@|mailto:asf@)boinkor.net, antifuchs