[mcclim-devel] small tweak for gtkairo on win32

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 18:47:32 UTC 2006

Backends/gtkairo/ffi.lisp has a defcfun entry for XGetErrorText which as far
as I can tell is not exported by any of the Win32 GTK DLLs (that makes sense,
although one could imagine it being defined for interoperability reasons). The
dribble-x-errors function in Backends/gtkairo/event.lisp uses a conditional to
avoid calling XGetErrorText on Win32. I've changed my local copy of ffi.lisp to
avoid the defcfun with the same conditional; perhaps the same fix could be
checked in?

Thanks.

--
Jack Unrue