[mcclim-devel] Problems with McClim demo

Willem Broekema metawilm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 15:57:58 UTC 2006

On 11/12/06, Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cantab.net> wrote
> Make sure that you can connect to your X server: if you can't do that,
> there's not a lot that any McCLIM code can do about it.

FWIW, I'm on Mac OS X (Intel), and today's CVS code works for me (ACL 8.0).
I got rid of the "no protocol specified" error by doing "xhost +".

Damien, if after xhost it still does not work: can you start an X app
like xcalc in an Emacs shell? (At least that's what I use to determine
if the problem is on the X or Lisp side...)

- Willem