[mcclim-devel] Sheet size/redisplay issues

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Nov 9 12:05:47 UTC 2006

Quoting Troels Henriksen (athas at sigkill.dk):
> This patch by David Lichteblau
> (http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/mcclim-cvs/2006-November/000612.html)
> causes problems in McCLIM with respect to redisplay - sheets are not
> fully redisplayed, but are cutoff some pixels from the edge, at least
> with the CLX backend. I don't know enough about how sheets work in
> McCLIM to feel comfortable fixing this, but I hope this message will
> catch the eye of some McCLIM hacker who can figure out the right fix.

Okay -- looking at your screenshot (thanks!) that seems just like the
similar problem I have with Gtkairo.  So although Gtkairo has much more
trouble of this sort, it probably indicates that the underlying problem
is not in the backend after all.

I will either fix or revert this (unless someone else does it first).

David