[mcclim-devel] mcclim update

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed May 24 08:27:31 UTC 2006

Irene DURAND <idurand at labri.fr> writes:

> With a version of mcclim updated on march 31st Autowrite works fine.
> With the latest version I get the error below.
> Could somebody help me please?

As I said in my reply to Fred Gilham, this is likely a bug in CMUCL
19c; it can probably be worked around, but to do so it would be nice
to know what the bug is in the first place so that the CMUCL people
can fix it; to achieve this, you can bisect the CVS to find the commit
that changed things, then work out which portion of that commit
exposes the problem.

Cheers,

Christophe