[mcclim-devel] trivial sbcl/osx gtkairo patch

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Sun May 7 14:44:06 UTC 2006

Quoting Cyrus Harmon (ch-mcclim at bobobeach.com):
> The following patch allows me to at least launch climacs w/ gtkairo.

Thank you, checked in (with LET instead of PUSH).

> It doesn't quite work as the Escape key maps to { instead of Escape
> for some reason, but it looks pretty.

Hmm. You reported on IRC that returning #\escape instead of #\{ did not
really help.  What I have checked in now returns NIL.

The key event looks like what CLIM-CLX on SBCL does for me.  If it still
does not work for you, can you provide more details on what you tried?

d.