[mcclim-devel] mcclim destorys clx on ACL 6.2

rpgoldman at real-time.com rpgoldman at real-time.com
Wed May 3 19:18:19 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Max-Gerd" == Max-Gerd Retzlaff <m.retzlaff at gmx.net> writes:

    Max-Gerd> Hi, I've just updated my McCLIM to the lastest CVS
    Max-Gerd> version. When I now load McClim into the generic ACL 6.2
    Max-Gerd> image even a simple CLX demo like XLIB::JUST-SAY-LISP
    Max-Gerd> doesn't work anymore. (Before the loading of McClim it
    Max-Gerd> does).

    Max-Gerd> Sadly, my last previous cvs update on this particular
    Max-Gerd> machine seems to be as long as five month ago, so it is
    Max-Gerd> probably a bit hard to find the particular commit to the
    Max-Gerd> CVS..

    Max-Gerd> Are they any other ACL 6.2 users who use CVS McCLIM and
    Max-Gerd> who have noticed this problem?

I have moved from ACL 6.2 onto 7.0 and thence to 8.  I use CVS McCLIM
(but pretty much only for beirc at present).  It works fine for me on
these more recent ACLs.  What symptoms are you having?

Best,
Robert