[mcclim-devel] Truly freezing now (was: Freeze period start for McCLIM 0.9.2)

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Mon Mar 20 09:44:43 UTC 2006

On 2006-03-19, Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> wrote:
> Andreas Fuchs <asf at boinkor.net> writes:
>
>> classes. Here's a patch working around that problem with asdf
>> dependencies. McCLIM builds & runs fine for me on sbcl and cmucl
>> with this patch; I have no postscript code (besided
>
> With your patch McCLIM builds fine.  When I start the CLIM Listener,
> however, it aborts with this error:
>
> * (clim-listener:run-listener)
>
> Error in KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER: the function
> LISP::DYNAMIC-SPACE-USAGE is undefined.  [Condition of type
> UNDEFINED-FUNCTION]

Hm, running the listener works for me on a debian-installed 19c on
x86. My mcclim cvs checkout has #+cmu(lisp::dynamic-usage), though,
and no reference at all to dynamic-space-usage. Is that a modified
tree? Are you testing on another platform?

> or at least with the same name.  Maybe the function was renamed to
> LISP::DYNAMIC-SPACE-SIZE.

No, that's the overall dynamic space size, not the used space. All
that symbol guessing would be much easier if we had to guess exported
symbols (-:

Cheers,
--
Andreas Fuchs, (http://|im:asf@|mailto:asf@)boinkor.net, antifuchs