[mcclim-devel] patches to guided-tour subsection "A Simple drawing application"

rpgoldman at real-time.com rpgoldman at real-time.com
Sun Mar 19 16:04:42 UTC 2006

Again, mostly just tweaking grammar and spelling.  There are two
points below (marked with my initials), however, that seem like they
could use some further clarification.  I was concerned that I didn't
understand McCLIM well enough to provide the clarification.  If anyone
out there can provide the clarification, but doesn't want to dicker
with the text, drop me a line, or find me on #lisp, and I'll write the
text.

As usual, if I don't hear a squawk in a couple of days, I'll commit
the change.

best,

P.S. are these patch files really helpful for the text?  In
particular, is it useful to have my notes on places where we need
clarification from their contexts untimely ripp'd?  If I provide a
comment saying that a paragraph could use amplification, and you see
that in a patch file w/o context, is that at all useful to anyone?