[mcclim-devel] mcclim-freetype CCL fix

Clemens Fruhwirth clemens at endorphin.org
Tue Mar 14 15:27:21 UTC 2006

mcclim-freetype.asd uses a custom asdf class, namely
uncompiled-cl-source to enforce that "freetype-ffi.lisp" is loaded as
source. I'm not sure what are the technical reasons for this but
replacing uncompiled-cl-source with a regular :file gives a lot of
errors.

The uncompiled-cl-source workaround does not work with CCL as it expects
output to the derived output files. I fixed the workaround (that's all I
can do given my insight into compiled FFI fasls) by checking whether
input or output are equal. If they are not, copy input-file to
output-file.

Here is the beauty-below-average patch.