[mcclim-devel] patch for gadget.lisp

Paul Werkowski pw at snoopy.mv.com
Sun Mar 12 23:04:49 UTC 2006

This was sent late last year, but it seems the patch got stripped by some
helpful
agent. I hope this one gets through. Please let me know otherwise.

Paul

Here is an improved patch that fixes problems in an earlier post
with incorrect cursor position when incremental redisplay was active.

It is still required that calls to with-output-as-gadget be wrapped in
(updating-output ( ... :cache-value <some-constant>)) to avoid
problems if the output-record is ever erased.