[mcclim-devel] follow-up about format-graph-from-roots question

rpgoldman at real-time.com rpgoldman at real-time.com
Mon Jun 26 18:23:48 UTC 2006

Seems like this may be more a problem with scrolling panes than with
format-graph-from-roots.

Previously, I incorrectly reported that I was having trouble with the
built-in graph types, but not with my own.

That was wrong --- it seemed to be true only because my graphs were
smaller.

So it now seems that the problem arises with any graph that is
installed inside an application pane with :scroll-bars :both.

Has anyone else seen problems with scrolling application panes, either
especially with graphs in them or just in general?

I am starting to suspect that my change-space-requirements fu is weak....

thanks,