[mcclim-devel] CLIM-STREAM-PANE bugs mentioned in CLIM guided tour

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Fri Jul 14 18:11:19 UTC 2006

The version of the paper "A Guided Tour of CLIM" in McCLIM's source
tree, which I believe is updated to early 2006, states in section "A
simple drawing application":

  This is the first example that does not use clim-stream-pane (or one
  of its subclasses) as a pane class[*] [...]

  [*] When using McCLIM, we have to do this as there are bugs in the
  behavior of clim-stream-pane that have not been fixed yet.

What are these bugs?  Are they still outstanding?

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log