[mcclim-devel] Patch for menu-choose.lisp

Mike McDonald mikemac at mikemac.com
Sat Jul 8 02:46:31 UTC 2006

>To: csr21 at cam.ac.uk
>Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 21:35:18 +0100 (BST)
>From: Robert Swindells

>There isn't anything in the CMUCL archives. It is difficult to stay
>subscribed to cmucl-devel due to the amount of spam, so people might
>not have seen a bug report even if it had been sent.

  What complete and utter bullcrap! I've been on the cmucl-devel
mailing list since Oct. 2002 without any difficulty. (And cmucl-imp
and cmucl-bugs before that back to 95.) Yes, the list does get a
couple of SPAMs a day ever since they switched to using gmane on
common-lisp.net. But that certainly doesn't drown out legitimate
messages.

  Mike McDonald
  mikemac at mikemac.com