[mcclim-devel] Re: Command and non-ASCII problems

Milan Zamazal pdm at zamazal.org
Sat Jan 7 19:01:25 UTC 2006

    TH> I think this fix should be mentioned somewhere, since non-ASCII
    TH> input is likely to be important to many people.

Perhaps it could be added to McCLIM Cliki?

    TH> Also, could this method be used as a general solution, or is it
    TH> still a hack (apart from the low number of supported characters,
    TH> of course)?

I'm not competent to answer this question.  But I'd like to assure
McCLIM developers that any partially working solution is definitely much
better than not to be able to use non-ASCII characters at all.  Lack of
very basic i18n support in McCLIM was one of the main reasons why I had
to cowardly switch from McCLIM to GNOME Guile in one of my projects. :-|

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
http://www.zamazal.org