[mcclim-devel] Spiffy code sought for elegant pop-up dialog!

Peter Braroe peter.braroe at newsmachine.com
Mon Feb 20 17:53:30 UTC 2006

Hey!

Thanks! And that was quick!

I tried it and it worke great, nice little thing, now i have something
to work from!

Regarding the accepting-values and :own-window. I didn't get that to
work. Do I need to do something special to get a new window? The 0.9.1
spec said something about it beeing unimplemented so I didn't research
it too much.

Here it says:

"There is no gadget-based implementation of accepting-values. own-window
is not supported."
http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/mcclim-announce/2005-March/000000.html

But now that I know it works I will try a bit harder to get it to work!

Thanks again!!

/Peter