[mcclim-devel] Re: (setf bounding-rectangle-min-x)

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Sat Dec 16 21:57:00 UTC 2006

Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> writes:

> Oh.  I must have been looking at the clim 2.0 spec which didn't seem
> to have the setf versions of these.  I'll try and implement them.

Oh, I just see that the CLIM 2.2 spec doesn't explicitly state the
existence of the `setf' functions, but the actual implementation seems
to have them. Su ein Ding muss ich auch haben! Also, it would be swell
if the synonyms `bounding-rectangle-top', `bounding-rectangle-bottom',
`bounding-rectangle-left' and `bounding-rectangle-right' (and their
`setf' variants) were also implemented.

--
\  Troels "Athas"
/\ Henriksen