[mcclim-devel] Freetype and CFFI

Martin Rydstr|m rydis at cd.chalmers.se
Thu Dec 7 14:04:30 UTC 2006

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 07:40:47AM -0600, Robert P. Goldman wrote:
> I'm afraid that I can't help you much beyond that --- I didn't actually
> *understand* freetype, I just removed the SBCL dependencies from
> mcclim-freetype (which is really mcclim-freetype-sbcl, AFAICT).

mcclim-freetype works fine with CMUCL, too. (Although you might need to
be running telent-clx, rather than the CLX that comes with CMUCL.)

',mr

--
rydis (Martin Rydström) @CD.Chalmers.SE             http://www.rydis.se

[Emacs] is written in Lisp, which is the only computer language that is
beautiful.  -- Neal Stephenson, _In the Beginning was the Command Line_