[mcclim-devel] command name completion

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 21 14:53:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

Forgive me for the somewhat vague bug report; I hope this is enough to
pin down the problem.  The accept completion for command names seems
to have a problem when the disambiguation character is a space.  I
defined a climacs command com-new-find-file, but am unable to type it
at the M-x prompt because there is a com-newline-and-indent; typing
  N e w SPC
does not lead to a space being inserted.  Using C-/ lets me click on
the New Find File command, so it's definitely there.

Cheers,

Christophe