the Tab Layout Pane (Re: [mcclim-devel] issues (bug?) with with-tab-layout in beirc)

Max-Gerd Retzlaff m.retzlaff at gmx.net
Wed Apr 5 01:57:11 UTC 2006

Hello

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 08:10:21PM -0400, Paul Werkowski wrote:
> I don't know what the tab-layout-pane is, not part of CLIM AFAIK,
> but it is most likely not.

You're right. I've written it, and it's based on my radio-layout-pane
that again bases on the stack-layout-pane that's originally been
written by Gilbert Baumann (see
   http://bauhh.dyndns.org:8000/flux/stack-layout.lisp).

All the necessary files---including asdf-files and examples---can be
found in this archive:
   http://matroid.org/flux/tab-layout_2005-09-19_17-19+0200.tar.bz2
(Or extracted at http://matroid.org/flux/tab-layout_2005-09-19_17-19+0200/ )

I hope to be soon able to merge antifuchs' drag and drop translator,
and finally add it to the mcclim repository as an Extension (probably
after some additional changes).

The whole things looks like this:
   http://matroid.org/flux/tabbed-radio-pane-presentation.png
Or used by Beirc (probably not the most recent version of Beirc):
   http://common-lisp.net/project/beirc/images/beirc.png

Hmm, it seems that I haven't mentioned it on this list before. I've
thought I had..

Bye,
Max

--
Max-Gerd Retzlaff <m.retzlaff at gmx.net>       http://blog.matroid.org

For your amusement:
When I woke up this morning, my girlfriend asked if I had slept well.
I said, "No, I made a few mistakes."
		-- Steven Wright