[mcclim-devel] file-selector problem

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 18 07:50:30 UTC 2005

"Robert P. Goldman" <rpgoldman at real-time.com> writes:

> Paolo Amoroso wrote:
>
>> rpgoldman at real-time.com writes:
>>
>>>[1]  Ouch!  I wish I could cut and paste out of the clim-listener!
>>>:-/
>> Isn't SHIFT + left-click-swipe supposed to select, and SHIFT +
>> middle-click to paste?
>> Paolo
> Thank you Paolo.  I did not know this!

Incidentally, someone with a little bit of time here might be
interested in allowing this to work for selecting input as well as
output.  IIRC (I don't have a listener booted right now) the cut and
paste support allows you to select text from output records but not
from text that has been entered at the command loop.  A fix for this
would be cool :-)

(A different problem would be making select and paste work with
climacs -- there, the mcclim-provided support isn't right, and instead
the climacs buffer contents should be inspected...)

Cheers,

Christophe