[mcclim-devel] Conditional Commands (And Sheets) Extension

Max-Gerd Retzlaff m.retzlaff at gmx.net
Thu Nov 24 21:58:31 UTC 2005

Hello

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 12:12:41AM +0100, Max-Gerd Retzlaff wrote:
> But I'm going to commit it to the McCLIM CVS repository soon; I think
> the directory mcclim/Extensions/conditional-commands will be suitable.

As you might have noticed this is done now.

Bye,
Max

(PS: This is also finally the first lisp-related entry in my tiny weblog:
     http://blogs.bl0rg.net/mgr/display/18 Sorry, only about one third of
     the articles is written in English.)

--
Max-Gerd Retzlaff <m.retzlaff at gmx.net>

For your amusement:
Think of it!  With VLSI we can pack 100 ENIACs in 1 sq. cm.!