[mcclim-devel] Context menu

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Sun May 15 10:19:15 UTC 2005

I think I'm missing something to do with defining commands, and
right-click context menus.

I have process objects that are presented and a number of commands
defined for this type. I assumed (presumably wrongly :-) that these
commands would be displayed automatically when the presentation is
right-clicked over.

An example command definition follows:

(define-glimpse-command (com-kill-process :name t :menu nil)
   ((obj 'ccl::process    ; need to generalize this...
	:prompt "process"
	:gesture nil))
   (clim-sys:destroy-process obj)
   (com-show-processes))

[aside; I suspect it could be useful to define a PROCESS type in
CLIM-SYS]

Do commands need to have a specific ':menu' entry to appear?

-Duncan