[mcclim-devel] list-pane usage

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:46:59 UTC 2005

The list-pane is a gadget, and not required or expected to integrate
with presentations in the way you suggest (native window system
gadgets can't be expected to know about presentations). Presently you
must fall back to a more conventional toolkit model of programming
where gadgets are concerned (performing action via the
value-changed-callback, as Paolo describes).

How to better integrate gadgets with higher levels of the CLIM
framework is an open question. The big thread a week or two ago
touched on some of this.