[mcclim-devel] Problems in reading with :timeout

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:36:52 UTC 2005

AFAIK, these basically don't work right now. I briefly hacked on these
(toward the goal of fixing scheduled event delivery), and I know there
are some obvious things that need to be changed in the SBCL support
files. I'll take a look at what I've done (if I can find it..) and see
if anything is commitable. I don't know the status of support on the
other lisps.