[mcclim-devel] clim 2 spec in pdf format?

Jason Wang randomtalk at gmail.com
Sun May 1 19:29:49 UTC 2005

hi, does anyone have clim 2 spec in pdf format? if so, can you send it
to me? as i want to print it out for reference.. thanks alot :D

Jason
--
www.programer.name - my own personal blog : )

The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a
hell of heav'n. What matter where, if I be still the same, and what I
should be, all but less than he whom thunder hath made greater?  Here
at least we shall be free; th' Almighty hath not built here for his
envy, will not drive us hence: Here we may reign secure, and in my
choice to reign is worth ambition though in hell: Better to reign in
hell, than serve in heav'n.
---  John Milton, in his epic poem Paradise Lost