[mcclim-devel] Possible bug

David Christiansen chri0665 at uidaho.edu
Mon Mar 21 00:40:54 UTC 2005

Hello all, I'm new to the list.  I've been writing a little Connect 4
clone with McClim and I think I found a place where the implementation
diverges from the standard.  I'm using the Mothering Sunday release.
When I try to (make-pane 'option-pane :value "foo" :mode :exclusive
:items '("foo" "bar")), I get an error saying that :exclusive is not a
member of type (or :some-of :one-of).  It looks to me as though the
spec says that those options should be called :exclusive or
:nonexclusive, though :one-of and :some-of seem to work just fine to
me.

The relevant section of the spec (chapter 30) can be seen at:
http://www.mikemac.com/mikemac/clim/gadgets.html

Am I reading it correctly?  If so, I'll try to grab a recent CVS and
work up a patch later this week (though, being a newbie, I'd want
someone to see it).  It seems localized enough that I should be able to
figure it out.

Thank you all for this handy library!

;; -David Christiansen
;;