[mcclim-devel] Copying text to clipboard loops displaying messages to Konsole

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 16:02:30 UTC 2005

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> writes:

> Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:
>
>> I don't really know what to suggest; I'd probably ask the developers
>
> I don't use Klipper much anyway, so I'll probably keep it disabled.

Hi, Paolo.

Could you try pasting with Klipper enabled and with the attached
patch?  (I spent some time with the ICCCM, and some more time
debugging my use of CLX, but I /think/ the attached now behaves
at least partly correctly).

[ Andy, if you're listening in: there have been several issues
  involved here: Klipper is entitled per ICCCM to assume that we
  implement the :TARGETS and :TIMESTAMP selection targets.  More to
  follow on the CLX lists. ]