[mcclim-devel] Copying text to clipboard loops displaying messages to Konsole

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 12:54:13 UTC 2005

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> writes:

> When I copy some text with Shift-left-click from the CLIM Listener for
> later copying somewhere else, I get an infinite loop that displays
> messages (all identical) like this to the KDE Konsole from which I
> have started the Listener:

If it's still not working for you, could you please try the attached
patch?

If this fails to work correctly, could you provide me with a few more
details about your setup?  You're working in Konsole -- could you tell
me also what your LANG and LC_ALL settings are, and what the following
program produces?

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <langinfo.h>

int main () {
  printf("CODESET: %s\n", nl_langinfo(CODESET));
}