[mcclim-devel] Re: #+unicode makes McCLIM not compile, #-unicode makes gadget-test-kr.lisp not compile.

Milan Zamazal pdm at zamazal.org
Wed Jun 29 14:32:26 UTC 2005

    RS> Milan Zamazal writes:
    >>
    >> May I suggest NOT removing the #+unicode code from port.lisp?  It
    >> was a good guideline for me to make Unicode work in McCLIM.

[...]

    RS> The alternative, of course, is to make sure it works properly.

Certainly.  I think the presence of the experimental code may encourage
someone to do it.

(I'm going to do something, but I don't need font sets, just a Unicode
font, and I'm perhaps not going to go further than supporting the
characters used in my language.)

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
It is the reformer, who is anxious for the reform, and not society, from which
he should expect nothing better than opposition, abhorrence and even mortal