[mcclim-devel] Re: #+unicode makes McCLIM not compile, #-unicode makes gadget-test-kr.lisp not compile.

Milan Zamazal pdm at zamazal.org
Tue Jun 28 20:49:30 UTC 2005

    RS> The code in port.lisp that is withing #+unicode is just not
    RS> working.  There are missing functions that are required for it
    RS> to work.  That code and the example that uses it should probably
    RS> be removed entirely.

May I suggest NOT removing the #+unicode code from port.lisp?  It was a
good guideline for me to make Unicode work in McCLIM.  Perhaps I'm not
the only one for whom Unicode support is very important.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.
                                                (unknown source)