[mcclim-devel] incremental redisplay and with-first-quadrant-coordinates

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Tue Jun 28 12:37:44 UTC 2005

Robert Strandh <strandh at labri.fr> writes:

> Duncan Rose writes:
[...]
>  > Do we need to take the vendor CLIMs into account at all?
>
> I seriously doubt it.  As far as the vendors are concerned, CLIM is
> dead.

What about users of commercial CLIM implementations?  On the other
hand, if those users are sufficiently interested in CLIM, they should
probably put some pressure on their vendors.

Robert, Duncan (and others): are you suggesting that McCLIM should
become a new CLIM standard[*]?

Paolo

[*] For appropriate--and sufficiently fuzzy--values of "standard".
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log