[mcclim-devel] First native pane type in Beagle

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 20:13:27 UTC 2005

For anybody interested I've put a couple of screen shots of the
Listener with a first-pass at native scroll bars up on my webspace:

	http://www.robotcat.demon.co.uk/

I realize there are few people able to run Beagle at the moment
unfortunately :-(

As an aside, if anybody can give me a couple of pointers as to how
exactly the 'scroller-pane' decides whether to lay the vertical scroll
bar out on the left side or the right side I'd be grateful. I can't see
anything that obviously controls this.

On a final note, does McCLIM take any notice of key event object's
:key-name as opposed to :key-character? Is there a way to set up a
command (for Goatee, say) that makes :LEFT behave the same as ctrl-b?

Thanks,

-Duncan